Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
HOW LONG CAN I CHECK OUT A BOOK?
HOW DO I FIND A BOOK IN THE LIBRARY?
HOW DO I PUT A BOOK ON HOLD A BOOK?
- Once you log into Destiny Discover, you will be able to put a book on hold
HOW DO I RENEW A BOOK?
- You can renew your book the day prior to the due date on Destiny Discover. After that, you will have to bring your book to the library to get it renewed.
HOW DO I SUGGEST THE PURCHASE OF A BOOK?
- You can make your suggestion to either the librarians or the library paraprofessional.
CAN I USE A BUZZBUCK TO PAY OFF A FINE?
Book fines are 10 cents per day for everyday that the book is late. This excludes weekends and days the school is closed
Yes! You can use a Buzzbuck to pay a fine that is up to $1.
IS THE LIBRARY OPEN DURING ACADEMIC LAB?
- The Library is OPEN during Academic lab. You will need to obtain a pass from the library before 10:45 that day.
IS THE LIBRARY OPEN DURING FLIGHT TIME?
- The library is NOT open during Flight Time. There is two other classes that have their flight time class in the library.
CAN I COME TO THE LIBRARY DURING LUNCH?
- The library is open to students that have a pass from an administrator
HOW DO I ACCESS THE STUDENT PRINTER ON MY CHROMEBOOK?
Use Control P or File> Print to bring up the dialog box.
Click on the down arrow under "Destination" and click "See More?
Select "Dell Printer S5830Student" from the list and select print.
A box will pop up. You will need to enter your google email and password. Then click sign in and print in the green box.
DOES THE LIBRARY CHECK OUT MOVIES?
HOW LONG CAN I CHECK OUT A MOVIE?